Dr. Elizabeth-Anne Stewart, Chicago Wedding Officiant
$450 for a standard Wedding Ceremony that can be religious or secular. This option is for those who want a short ceremony that is heart-felt and personal but who want to be minimally involved in the planning process.
A "Short & Sweet" ceremony includes:
* Your names will be used throughout the ceremony
* Your choice of a secular, spiritual or religious ceremony
* You get to choose one reading, either from my list or one you yourselves have found
* You can include one ritual such as The Rose Ceremony, The Sand Ceremony, The Unity Candle or Jumping the Broom....
* Pre-set Welcome, Consent, Exchange of Rings, Final Blessing and Pronouncement
* Standard Vows or Personal Vows -- your choice!
* You get to see a draft of the ceremony at least two weeks before your wedding
* Contact by phone and email as necessary.
$525/ $600 for a personalized Wedding Ceremony that can be religious or secular; the ceremony can be as long or as short as you wish!
A "One of a Kind" ceremony includes:
* A 1-1.5 hour planning meeting in Chicago's South Loop
* Phone conversations and email exchanges in response to drafts of the ceremony.
* Your names and the names of any children will be used throughout the ceremony
* Your choice of a Secular, Spiritual or Religious ceremony
* A Theme that can be seamlessly woven throughout the ceremony
* The inclusion of Cultural or Religious Elements/Traditions
* The inclusion of other languages
* Special mention of deceased parents, children you may have, significant people in your lives....
* A "Welcome" tailor-made to your guests
* A "Processional" that can be as creative or traditional as you wish
* Options for "The Giving Away" of Bride & Groom
* Options for "The Consent"
* Your choice of Readings and Readers
* A completely personalized "Address" based on your input (ceremonies with this option are $600)
* Personal Vows (or love letters) or standard vows or both!
* One or two rituals of your choice which we can create from scratch or adapt from a standard ritual
* Your choice of the final "Blessing"
* A "Recessional" that can be as creative or traditional as you wish
* You get to see the first draft of the ceremony at least three weeks before your wedding
* Contact by phone and email as necessary