Whether you are thinking of getting married, are about to be married or have already "tied the Knot," I would love to help you create the most wonderful relationship possible! With over 25 years' experience in guiding clients to lead fuller and more purposeful lives, my personal mission is to help couples examine the gap between where they are today and where they dream of being tomorrow. Together, we will take an inventory of your current reality, identifying areas of strength as well as areas of disappointment and frustration. Together we will set Life Coaching goals and aim for the possible -- however improbable that may seem to be! If you decide to work with me, mediocrity, "getting by" and being just like every other couple are not options.
I can help you:
* Identify strengths and weaknesses in your relationship
* Name what each of you finds most attractive in the the other
* Recognize the "triggers" that cause tension between you
* Discover more effective ways of communicating
* Develop healthy strategies for getting along with in-laws
* Deal with negative patterns of behavior
* Negotiate what can be tolerated and what cannot be tolerated
* Explore cultural and religious differences
* Discuss effective ways of blending children from other relationships into your family
* Establish shared goals for your life together
* Create a plan and timeline for accomplishing these shared goals
* Discern whether or not marriage is for you
Marriage Coaching is not therapy. It is not about "fixing" individuals or couples; rather, it is about helping clients make powerful choices which will benefit themselves, their loved ones, and, ultimately, the world. Life Coaching is not about what has happened in the past, but about the future you dream of living. I am ready to work with you in person or by telephone. In addition to Relationship Coaching, I also offer Spiritual Direction and Pastoral Counseling for those who wish to explore the deeper dimensions of their faith commitment and what it means in terms of their relationship.
A member of Spiritual Directors International (SDI) and of the International Coach Federation (ICF), I am a Board-Certified Life Coach who has offered spiritually-based coaching since 1989; I have also trained others in the sacred art of listening and am on faculty at the Institute for Life Coach Training (ILCT). I would be more than happy to listen to you and help you explore dreams and set goals for the future! I work extensively with people from all faith traditions, as well as with "'spiritual seekers" without a formal religious affiliation.
In terms of Fees, I want Marriage Coaching to be affordable because I believe in it. If I am officiating at your wedding, then my Fee is $125 for the first one hour session and $100 per session after that. If you come to me for Marriage Coaching only, then my Fee would be $125 per hour session, discounted to $100 per hour if you purchase a pre-paid package of 3 sessions ($300). Please note that these are not my regular coaching fees. For more information about Life Coaching, please visit www.embracingpossibility.com